Life's Like That...

NOTE: BLOG CLOSED AND LEFT HERE AS AN ARCHIVE

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What I REALLY Don't Need...

You know what I really don't need to hear after a pretty decent day? What I really don't need to hear is, "You guys are giving us a hard time." Now just because you're annoyed at some other thing, and decided to take it out on her, when she really didn't do all that much wrong, does NOT give you the right to make sweeping generalisations about us, got that?

Yeah. And then telling us NOT to vent? Smart move. You'd rather I smash up old photocopy machines, is that it? Because I can. Seriously, "Complaining to your diary now? Just admit you're wrong." Doesn't help us all be the big bundle of joy you seem so intent on creating. Yeah, shocker, huh?

Right now in adult terms I'm being, lemme see:
- Disrespectful
- Impudent
- Rebellious
- Confrontational

And probably a whole long list of uncomplimentary things. But really? About 4 months of putting up with this crap by MYSELF, while you tell me it's all my fault for giving them room to pick at my faults? Has kinda de-sensitized me to it all. I guess I should be saying thanks for making me that much stronger, but I'm feeling really teenagey and moaning, and just downright aggravated right now. So please forgive me if I dispense with the cordialities.

And you people wonder why we teenagers are so hard to get along with. Geez, maybe you guys should go look in the mirror sometimes. And please, none of this, "We were your age once, too." crap. The keywords are "were" and "once". Things change, times change. All we, okay, all I ask is a little encouragement, and maybe a little recognition for small victories, instead of sarcastic remarks. But I guess I'm asking too much. Sorry about that.

Well, if I take much longer, I'm going to "Reap the consequences" and I'll probably get another lecture about what a "hard time" I'm giving you people. So, I'd better leave. And I was having a good day.
But hey,
Life's Like That...Though sometimes I really wish it wasn't
Jay

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger noel.em said...

Glad you had to courage to put this up where your parents can see it. It's good to let them know how you feel, whether good feelings or bad. I'm sure they will try their best to mend things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home