Life's Like That...

NOTE: BLOG CLOSED AND LEFT HERE AS AN ARCHIVE

Sunday, November 12, 2006

No Day Like It...

Well, it would seem that I've seriously taken up the hobby of blogging. Though I don't really talk much about my life. Or experiences or anything. And I don't go like, "Oh, today I did this, and it was, blah blah blah...." It's quite boring I find. I'm more the deep kind. Labeled by some, Emo. It's really very tiresome, and aggravating at times. But I suppose, my readers, or the three that I can think of, anyway will get bored of my constant philisophical ravings.

Well, today's Sunday. My dad preached in church today. About "Being in Your Garden" basically it's about knowing that where you are is where God placed you. It really centered around vocation and life decisions, but it was comforting in some small way. Maybe God chose for me to be in this hell of a college. For a specific purpose. Whether it be to toughen me, teach me patience, or just show some people they're not as smart as they think, I don't know. But there's still a reason, and that's very comforting.

Of course, there are always things to worry about, so many things to consider before knowing that that's where I'm placed. But still, knowing that there might be a reason is still a comfort. I don't know if that made any sense, but I'm always priding myself on being weird, so I suppose it doesn't mater either way, does it?

I'm almost hyper now, actually. It's quite a contrast from last night's angst isn't it? That's just how I am, I've learned. I can't stay down, which is a good thing, I guess because there's so much that'll get me down. They all seem to come in an unending phalanx, wave after wave, with only a few breaks between them. If I stayed down during the breaks, I'd be down ALL the time. When one of these breaks comes along I just gotta grab it with both hands and make sure it doesn't get away, hmm?

Really though, I feel very encouraged, it's good because it's like I have new strength. I feel like I could fight on forever. It's a great feeling.

I could go on forever, but my chat's are overflowing. I have friends. Eh heh. It's easy to forget sometimes, isn' t it?
But Hey,
Life's Like That...Oh yes, most certainly...
Jared

3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger noel.em said...

Really glad and relieved to see the positive change...

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Caity-Cat said...

^_^ Good to know your mood's back up again. And you're right, things don't always happen for a clear reason, but it's there. You just have to look for it from a different perspective sometimes.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger ethan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home