Life's Like That...

NOTE: BLOG CLOSED AND LEFT HERE AS AN ARCHIVE

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Excuses, Excuses...

"I really don't think that being a teenager is an excuse for angst, rants, anger, or pent-up frustrations that just boil over into your blog. Everybody feels that. Even those pesky adults. They're just better at dealing with them."

And

"You have the weirdest blog I've ever read....No offense."

Is it just me, or do these...uh...not exactly put you in the best mood. But whatever, I've been told to keep my emotions off my Blog, so from now on it shall become a boring piece of crap which relates my everyday life, as if people actually care what I eat for breakfast. So let me sample this new form. But before I do, I'm going to quote one of my American friends, who actually knows me quite well, and her reaction to these comments when I told her.

"Would you rather we ranted on the OMGSERIOUS Interwebz, or went and beat the living shit out of the people we're angry at?" - Caity-Cat

Well, shall we begin? Here, see how ya'll like this one. This is for all you people who dislike me using MY Blog to tell you how I feel, but still insist on reading it. JUST to oblige you, here we go.

Well, today I woke up at 7am, but I didn't get out of bed until 8am because I'm a lazy bum, and I don't have to leave for college until 9:30am anyway. Well, I got my lazy butt out of bed at 8am and took a shower. I took about 15 minutes, then I brushed my teeth. After that, I went into my room to put on my clothes, that took five minutes.

When I came out of my room, I put on my socks and shoes which took about three minutes, then my mom asked me to hang out the clothes. So I did that, which took about 15 minutes. After that she forced me to drink some weird drink and eat breakfast. Then she took me to college. On the way, we picked up my friend Shen, he always says good morning when he steps into the car and sometimes I don't say good morning because I'm in a bad mood. Well this morning I was stressing over the economics exam that was coming up, so I didn't say good morning back.

Anyway we got to college. And we were early. Usually my dad takes me and he takes quite a long time to shower so I'm usually late, but today my took me so I was the second earliest. My classmate Daniel goes at 9am so he's always the earliest. Anyway, Shen and I sat down and waited for the class to start. At around 10:20am, Ian, another classmate led worship, because we're run as a Christian college even though they profess we're not a Christian college. And that annoys me, but oh wait, those are feelings sorry.

Anyway, we agonized on for about an hour through the economics lecture, then our lecturer cut the lesson short and gave us an extra hour to revise our notes before the exam. At 12:30pm sharp, we went for lunch. The others went out, but I snuck off to study. Everyone thinks that I sneak off with my sort-of-sweetheart, but OMG guess what, just because we go out at the same time doesn't mean we're sneaking off together. Though the fact that they think we HAVE to hide is pretty stupid isn't it?

Anyway, I studied through lunch, and didn't eat. Then, when Ian called me, at 1:45pm, I went straight back to take the exam. For the exam, I sat down for two and a half hours and answered four essay questions which were easy because I burned out my brain studying. After that I couldn't talk about anything else except economics for close to an hour.

My mom picked me up at 5pm and I came home. Once I got home, I started folding clothes, and watching TV at the same time. Half way through I had dinner, then I went back to finish folding the clothes. Then my pet sister began to talk to me on my PC so I got on to help her because she was upset. While doing that, I checked my Blog for comments and had my wonderful day ruined.

So, how was that? Much better than my emo angst or what? Adults handle it better, yeah, maybe but you know why? Because they don't have to deal with THEMSELVES. And the teenagers who don't agree with me. Well, whoop-dee-doo for you. Go on, run me down some more, call me more names, I can take it, and it'll make you feel SO much better won't it? I'm easy, take your best shots.

I don't know why I bother fighting for you. I really don't I need to get my head examined. But anyway, you're probably going, "I never ASKED you to fight for me. I don't NEED you." And guess what, GOOD. I hope you all get screwed over by the adults you're so fond of. From now on I'm fighting for ME and MINE.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Thanks for NOTHING. And I WAS having a good day,
But Hey,
Life's Like That... Yeah, I KNOW...
Jared

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger Prideful_Illusion said...

Hi! I think you can pretty much guess who this is by the e-mail and username :D

Addressing your topic, I just wanted to put in my two cents, alright?

I really don't think that being a teenager is an excuse for angst, rants, anger, or pent-up frustrations that just boil over into your blog. Everybody feels that. Even those pesky adults. They're just better at dealing with them."

I bolded that word "think" because that's exactly it. They didn't think before they said that because they don't understand that it's YOUR blog. Not theirs or their friends or anyone elses. YOURS. And because it's your blog, I'm pretty sure you're entitled to type/rant/go crazy or whatever the hell you want to do.

Addressing the "You have the weirdest blog I've ever read....No offense." comment, why should it be so weird to them? I bet if they have a blog that it's weird to someone else out there. And why say "no offense" if any intelligent person would know if they said something like that, that someone might take offense to it. Especially if it's directed towards the person and their blog.

Point is that why let what idiots say effect how/what/or when you write in your blog? Its yours so what other people say shouldn't matter. Your friend Caity-cat had a point with her statement.

Some people are stupid and should go fuck themselves so their opinions don't matter. The only person who matters is you.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger noel.em said...

*wincing* (Only you know what for...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home